I Am New
Rev. Dr. Kathryn Campbell became a part of the Fellowship Presbyterian Church Family in June 2020. Prior to coming to Fellowship, Pastor Kathryn served as Associate Pastor at Starmount Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, NC for over ten years.
During her tenure, she worked in many areas of the church’s life including worship leadership, preaching, pastoral care, planning fellowship activities, working closely with their preschool, and developing programming for all areas of Christian Education (from birth through adults).
She brings those experiences to Fellowship and is excited to share in this congregation’s mission and ministry.
Rev. Dr. Campbell provides service to the greater church through her work on the Committee on Preparation for Ministry in Salem Presbytery, as well as serving as President-Elect of the Association of Partners in Christian Education (APCE).
When she is not serving as our pastor, she spends time with her husband, Austin, and their two children – Avis and Archer.
Pastor Kathryn also enjoys being able to be with her friends and family, spending time in the kitchen, listening to music, and working out.
Rev. Dr. Kathryn G. N. Campbell, DMin, Pastor
Rev. Blake Tickle, Music Director
Martha Shannon, Office Manager
Cynthia Hartis, Accompanist
The Session of Fellowship Presbyterian Church (Ruling Elders)
Class of 2023
- Gary Anderson – Church Life Ministry Team
- Greg French – Stewardship Ministry Team
- Susan Harman – Personnel & Administration Ministry Team
- Lee Wineholt – Worship & Music Ministry Team
Class of 2024
- Yanique McLeod - Church Life Ministry Team
- Kim Throckmorton - Outreach Ministry Team
- Wynston Walker - Missions Ministry Team
- Ben Wordsworth - Congregational Care Ministry Team
Class of 2025
- Julie Davis - Clerk of Session; Congregational Nominating Committee representative
- Nancy Hull - Congregational Care Ministry Team
- Morteza Mehrzad - Stewardship Ministry Team