Realm for Members of Fellowship Presbyterian Church
Fellowship Presbyterian Church has moved to a new kind of record keeping solution called Realm. Realm connects the administrative, accounting, and community in one online location.
Realm primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some opportunities to support the way Fellowship members are involved.
Through Realm, you can:
- Update your profile, including contact information, photo, and interests.
- Register for events.
- Connect with classes, committees, and ministry teams.
- Get involved in the congregational life.
- Manage your giving to Fellowship by reviewing your giving history, making online donations, print a contribution statement, and more.
Ready to Get Started?
If you have received an Invite email, then you’re ready to get started. Login to your account through a web browser or through the mobile app.
After you’re logged in:
- Look at your profile information and make any necessary updates
- Add a photo and family members, if necessary.
- Select some skills and interests to add to your profile.
- Review your giving information.
- Register for any events that you’re interested in.
Need some help? Watch the videos here that provides a brief tutorial on how to navigate Realm.
How to Participate
Through a Web-based Browser
such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (Realm is not compatible with Internet Explorer).
Through a Mobile App:
Stay connected to Fellowship wherever you go by downloading the free Realm Connect app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your groups and teams, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.